WebSphere Commerce Implementation
Popular industry analysts such as Gartner and Forrester rate IBM’s WebSphere Commerce as the leading B2C and B2B commerce solution. IBM WebSphere Commerce is an award winning solution which is positioned in the leader’s quadrant for e-commerce magic quadrant However, leveraging all the functionalities and features of the product and customizing the product to meet your business needs requires extensive web sphere commerce knowledge and experience.
As an IBM premier business partner and with over 8+ years of IBM WebSphere commerce implementation experience and 100+ IBM certifications we are confident to successfully complete the implementation of any WebSphere Commerce Project. With our Offshore-In-house model, we will guarantee high quality work with competitively low implementation cost. Please visit our customer case studies to find out more about our successful implementations in WebSphere Commerce.
Thinking about in-house development, with our DO-IT-Yourself program our experienced IBM certified gurus will guide you in the initial phases to find the best solution for your business, get your environment ready and provide training of IBM e-commerce framework which matches your needs to get your team started in the right direction.
Some of our services which we provide in IBM WebSphere Commrce are:
• Migration Services
• Support Packages
• IBM Certified WebSphere Commerce Training
• Performance Improvement
• WebSphere Commerce Plug-ins
• SEO Services
• Content Delivery Network (CDN)
In addition to the above services we also provide customization and support services to achieve
• Optimized search capability [Integration with tools such as Omnifind and Endeca]
• New style for better customer usability
• External application Integration to meet business requirements
• Payment authorization and deposit [Integration with PSPs such as CyberSource, Paypal, Google Checkout]
• Real-Time Shipping charges [Integration with shipping carriers]
• Tax calculation for different locales [Integration with Tax Calculation APIs]
• Globalization and multiple currency support
• Gift Center implementation
• Sales Center Implementation
• Site Analytics [Integration with IBM Coremetrics]”